From 0001 on 31st December, Edale is in Tier 4.
Travelling out of a Tier 4 area
You must stay at home and not leave your Tier 4 area, other than for legally permitted reasons….
Travelling to a Tier 4 area from a Tier 1, 2 or 3 area
You should not travel into a Tier 4 area from another part of the UK….https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-4-stay-at-home
Whilst you could technically still travel to Edale for exercise, please do consider whether your journey is essential. 300+ people call Edale home and would like to to stay as safe as possible during the pandemic.
The following are OPEN:
- Edale General Store
- Penny Pot Cafe (takeaway only)
The following are CLOSED:
- The Rambler Inn
- The Old Nags Head
- Newfold Farm Campsite (formerly Coopers Campsite)
- Newfold Farm Cafe (formerly Coopers Cafe)
- Fieldhead Campsite
- Waterside Campsite
- Edale Wood Fired Pizza (Closed until Spring 2021)
- Upper Booth Campsite (Closed until 2021)